Monday, June 9, 2014

Oil changed. Clothes are in the right-side case liner. With these spiffy Givi E41 side cases, I can also top-load a small amount of additional gear. In the right case, I'll top-load the Aerostitch pullover and the heated jacket liner.
Tonight, I'll finish up the shopping: first aid kit, hand cleaner, tincture of iodine (for purifying water if I get in a bind for drinking water), Advil, omeprozole (can't leave home with indigestion), some new bungee cords, 2-gallon Zip-Lock bags, duct tape, Off (gotta have DEET), snack bars and maybe some jerky.
Three-and-a-half sleeps (I won't sleep much Thursday night) until departure.
I'd like to load the bike tomorrow, be sure everything fits cleanly.

P.S. Remind me to stop in Canada and pick up a can of bear repellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment