Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I didn't get all the last-minute shopping done last night so I'll get that done as soon as i can get out of the office. I will ( I WILL) practice-load the bike tonight.

Beyond that, it's really only a matter of working the next few days -- Lord knows there's plenty of that; it seems like the office is conspiring to drown me -- and trying (TRYING) to sleep soundly.

I spent a few minutes with the route today. I may enter Canada slightly farther to the west -- going in through Chief Mountain Entry Point at Waterton Lakes (Canadian) National Park rather than through Carway Entry Point to the east. It's quite a haul from Sheridan to my planned overnight, but if I can get up and away early enough, I will probably enter through Waterton Lakes. It'll be an entry fee and a slower pace, but it could be my last chance to add that park to my list. Jessica, Terry and I left Canada by way of Carway three (?) years ago and I've seen the lovely metal sculpture on the U.s. side.

No comments:

Post a Comment