Wednesday, June 19, 2019

From Minnesota to the Saskatoon


Sorry about the photo quality, but trust me... It's a pump with ethanol-free gas, 91 I take. Guess what I bought.

And this in Virginia, MN for OCD motorists with very specific needs.

No service yesterday and spotty service tonight... I will hope this posts.

First, today. We left a delightful campground at Oakville Manitoba and made quick stop (ATM Canadian currency) in picturesque Portage la Prairie. That was pretty much the last picturesque anything for today.

If I had a job like, say, Canadian Mountie, and they told me I was being transferred to Eastern Saskatchewan, I'd probably quit.

Saskatoon, though, does appear to have a lot going on. We're at Gordon Howe Park and Campground, named in honor of the city's sports hero.

Yesterday: northern Minnesota is beautiful. If trees, lakes, rivers are your thing, Minnesota is the place to be.

Lakes, lakes and more lakes... With rivers in between. Alumacraft and Lund OWN the boat market here, Skeeter needs a marketing person in Minnesota; call me.

In Baudette, Alice's Family Restaurant offers a walleye sandwich worth writing home about. :)


Tomorrow (Wednesday), Edmonton and beyond.

1 comment: