Monday, August 1, 2016

BIG day today. Because I was able to claim Devil's Tower points yesterday (skillful riding) I was able to jump-,start today's route. Net result, I got Lolo Pass points today instead of tomorrow morning. And I finished the day about an hour from tomorrow's opener at Joseph, Idaho.
759 miles and a willingness to forego food...
BTW, if my guardian angel stops by tomorrow, says I have one more day to ride, there's an excellent chance I'd ride Lolo Canyon. 120 miles of uninterrupted curves chasing the Lochso River. My, my, my. And virtually no civilization... 90 miles between fuel, no cell service, huge Red Cedars.
Observation:
In Drummond Montana, there's a Used COW Lot. Limited warranty, I'm guessing.
Makes me want to move there -- Sweet Grass County.
Missoula traffic is atrocious, but the setting and the river are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment